Why pay more come to carpets direct see the carpets in the comfort of your own home
The benefits of rugs
Carpets and laminate flooring can be an expensive investment for a homeowner, not to mention the disruption to your daily life whilst they’re being fitted and installed. After the time and effort of having a new carpet, laminate, or hardwood flooring installed what happens when you fancy a change and want to give your living room a new look?
Replacing the carpet or flooring is an expensive and unnecessary task when you simply want to update the look of your living room. That’s where rugs come in handy. Rugs have many benefits for homeowners, and tenants alike...
- A rug can help to complete the overall decor of your living room. If you feel like something is missing, even after purchasing various scatter cushions, wall hangings, and ornaments, the answer lies in a rug. Match it up to the colour scheme and watch your room transform into a homely, cosy environments.
- A rug doesn’t require professional installation. If you get bored of it and want to replace it, or simply want to move it to a different part of the room or house then you simply pick it up and move it!
- Rugs can make a room feel larger. They shift the focus away from plain walls and ceiling and create the illusion of depth and space in a room.
- Rugs won’t lose their value. If you care for your rug properly it will last you a long time, and you’ll cherish it as it moves from home to home with you. If you’ve invested money in a Persian rug it’ll hold its value for future resale if you take good care of it.
- Rugs are vibrant and colourful. A monotone beige carpet simply can’t compare with a rug. They instantly add pizzazz to any room and can become a great conversation piece for your guests.
- Rugs are a soft, plush way of breaking up a room and adding some new texture. When placed on laminate flooring the rug offers a snugly, warm surface for your feet when the laminate feels chilly in the winter months.
- Rugs protect your flooring and can help you to get more out of your carpet. Placing a rug down from the start will prevent stains on your carpet or laminate. If it’s too late for prevention then use a rug to cover up unsightly stains, your guests won’t know a thing!